Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have to be 21+ to attend a Wicked Art Bar event?
No, you do not. Age recommendations are listed on each individual event.
- Are we allowed to bring alcohol to a Wicked Art Bar event?
Unfortunately, BYOB is not allowed at any of our events but we have a great selection of beer & wine at our Beverly studio and when we are off-site, our partner restaurants generally offer a full bar.
- What is the Wicked Side Show? The Wicked Side Show is a series of non-painting style classes offered at Wicked Art Bar. These classes include (but are not limited to) Crafts, Terrariums, Jewerly and more. Side Show classes take place in Wicked Art Bar's studio and are designated as such on our monthly calendar.
- Is Wicked Art Bar handicap accessible?
Our Beverly studio is handicap accessible via wheelchair. Our studio set-up is as follows: have low tables that have chairs with backs and a few high tables with stools. If you would prefer one or the other you can list it in the special request field when you register and we will seat you accordingly.
- Do you serve food?
We do not serve hot food in our Beverly studio, but we have a small selection of prepackaged snacks like chips, candy, cheez-its and peanuts. If you are attending an event at a partner restaurant, food will be available before and after the event.
- Are your events open seating?
At our public events, we do preassigned seating, we find this makes it easier to accommodate large and small groups with ease. When you register, there will be a field where you can indicate those that are in your group so that we can assure that we are able to seat you all together. You can always contact us or call 978-998-4221 with the names of those in your group too.
- Can someone come in my place?
Yes, of course! Your name is on the guest list. It is not necessary to change the name on your ticket. Just have your friend give your name during check-in and they will be all set to paint!
- I can't make an event that I registered for, can I get a refund?
If you are able to give us advance notice in 48 hours or more before the event begins, we can issue you a refund because that gives us the opportunity to fill your seat. If you give us notice less than 48 hours leading up to the event you will be issued a credit to a future event. Refunds and credits are not issued for no-shows. If you have something come up and can't make it to an event, contact us or call 978-998-4221.
- How long does a Wicked Art Bar event last?
Our events last between 2.5 to 3 hours (depending on the painting) which includes a 30 minute window for arrival and check-in and a 15-20 minute break halfway through the event. Actual painting instruction lasts around 2 hours.
- What is parking like at the Beverly studio?
Wicked Art Bar sits on the corner of Rantoul St and Fayette St. Street parking is your best bet along Rantoul St (the main street that Wicked Art Bar is on) or Fayette St. There is also an MBTA parking garage across the street from our building that costs $5 to park.
- Do I need to register in advance?
Yes, advance registration is highly recommended, our events often sell out and we are unable to accommodate walk-ins. We do not offer a "pay at the door" option but if you do not want to use a credit card through the website, you can visit our Beverly studio ahead of time and pay cash at the register. You can see our full calendar by clicking on the calendar button on the website's main navigation bar.
- Do I need to print out my email confirmation and bring it to the event?
Nope, you don't need to print anything! We will check you and your guests in by name at the door.